Thursday, January 04, 2007

It's a Stew Knocking


Phukker here on the front lines of miscellaneous for you, you, and you. I got to tell ya - it feels like I've had the stew knocked out of me by triflin' miscellanors. Not only do I get to deal with miscellaneous bullshit day in and day out my friends, but I have been granted a miscellaneous promotion. Yes, that's right a miscellaneous promotion, but wait – what?…not quite yet. This is what makes it miscellaneous: the promotion was retroactively announced. It don't happen for six months. Is this normal? "Hey, you're doing a great job. We want to promote you." Psych! You gotta wait for six months though sucker. I understand effective in four weeks, or beginning talks about it, but to drop that bomb six months ahead of time? Hell, I might not be alive then. I might not even be livin' in this state. So what fuuuuu? Help me out people, cause that one knock the breath out of me.

2 Comments:

At 10:40 PM, Blogger Miss Misc said...

Umm, congratulations...I think. I'm confused.

 
At 2:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you work with some serious ASS-umin miscellaneours. they ASS-ume you gonna be alive in 6 months, they ASS-ume you want the promotion, they ASS-ume you gonna be workin there in 6 months...wait I take it back...they just ASSes.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home