Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Tales of a Panty Snatcher


For the new year, I decided to do something that every girl past puberty but less than 50 has thought of at one point or another: attempt to have matching underwear and bras simultaneously. I voyaged out to a very popular lingerie store to complete this mission. After digging through bins of discount drawers and over the shoulder boulder holders I proceeded to stand in an obnoxiously long dressing room line followed by an even longer register line (in the process some old lady tried to sale me her $50 gift certificate because "she sure as hell didn't need it" thus proving my above mentioned statement.)

The sales girl, who sort of reminded me of Rue Paul, rung up my stuff which of course should have totalled more than my gift certificate, cause that's how it always works out, when low and behold, it was mysteriously less than expected.

Me, being the extremely honest person that I am...didn't say shit. Yes folks, my $40 bra was reduced to $4.99. Should I have said something? Hell to the naw. YO FAULT! But you best believe I walked my thievin ass out of there pretty quickly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home