Tuesday, February 27, 2007

People Who Should Keep Gum in Their Pocket


Confession: I can't see shit without my glasses, once those babies are off I can barely navigate my apartment. Today, I finally decided to heed the reminder card that my optometrist sent me (at least 6 months ago) and take my ass in for my eye exam. I sat in the chair, a bit disgruntled after having a puff of air hit me in the pupil and burning eye drops that are supposed to somehow help the process. As my doc shined a bright ass light in my eye, my nostrils caught a bit of unpleasantness. What...why what on Earth is that decidedly undelightful odor?

Oh hell to the naw! You can't be 2 inches from people's faces all day long and not be conscious of your breath. Isn't that some kind of health code violation?
Sigh, I was inspired to make a list of people who shouldn't, no who can not have stank breath on the job.

This list is not all inclusive. Feel free to add on.

Optometrists
Dentists
Doctors
Eye Brow Waxers/Threaders
All men between the ages of 15-55
Homeless people
ANYONE who wants to get up in your face and have a conversation

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home