Monday, May 21, 2007

Asshole of the Day


Any Post Office in America, USA


Dear United States Postal Service:

Going through a rough patch huh? With e-mail taking over I totally understand that business must be bad. And those 100% cotton uniforms for Mr. Postman must really require some expensive upkeep. Not to mention putting gas into those tricked out mail trucks with the customized doors that are on the wrong side of the vehicle.

But listen, your price hike isn’t fooling anyone. I remember when a first-class postage stamp was 0.23 and if my memory serves me correctly it was still a little sticky square. It’s not bigger, it’s not prettier, so why the hell do you keep raising the price? At least make me think that I’m getting more bang for my buck. I mean give me a vitamin booster every time I lick a stamp or something. Or make it change to pretty colors in the light.

I would greatly appreciate your immediate attention to this matter.


Sincerely,

Miss Misc

P.S.

Better yet, I won’t send this letter cause I’m fucking .02 short on postage you assholes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home