Thursday, April 26, 2007

CTA Assholes

Buhster buh-buh-buh-back in blogging action...

Miss Misc and I post A LOT about the assholes on the CTA (Chicago Transit Authority for you non-Chicagoans), so I figure they should have their own "Asshole" group.

Today, I'd like to talk about the space-triflin asshole. You know, it's the guy who thinks he's a lot bigger than he actually is and therefore has the right to encroach upon your personal space.

I had a space-triflin asshole sit down in between me and another girl one evening on my way home from work. Astonishingly, he seemed to take up my seat, his seat and the girl's seat on the other side of him. And it got even worse when the girl on his other side got off the bus and another man took her seat. Clearly the space-triflin asshole didn't want to touch another man, so he proceeded to lean into me shoving my left shoulder into the back of the seats next to us. What's worse is that he got all huffy when I started to push back.

Look, space-triflin asshole, just because you're delusional and think you're as big as Hulk Hogan doesn't mean I have to put up with bruises on my shoulder. Besides, my pushing back may be the most action you'll see in the next year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home