Friday, June 01, 2007

R&R=Resignation and Reisling


That’s right my friends, you heard it here first. Miss Misc is officially getting the hell up out of purgatory, I mean my current job. By 8:06 a.m. this morning I had turned in my notice to my boss and was doing the happy dance on the elevator heading to the HR department.
By 8:06 p.m. I plan to be full of pasta and Riesling (the classiest white wine ever made.)
But not to fear. I will still post regularly cause face it, miscellaneousness abounds.

2 Comments:

At 2:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats, Miss Misc! And to all you miscellaneours who made her life hell...HAHAHA...HAHA...haha...ha. Assholes.

 
At 12:08 PM, Blogger scissors happy said...

so. freaking. jealous.

why you leave me here all alone?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home