Friday, June 29, 2007

UPDATE: Asshole of the Day-It's still me!

So today, I think I met the elusive Tourette's Girl. Not sure exactly who it is, but I've narrowed it down to two people. Well candidate number one (who always has her door closed, go figure) got on the elevator with me. Surprisingly, she doesn't have a hump or weird body odor. In fact, she's cute. And we actually had a conversation about the retarded ass people who were lined-up to buy that new overpriced Ipod thingamajigger.

However, she seemed really nervous, like she was about to let a scream rip in the packed elevator and she was relieved when the doors opened. Well now I feel like a real asshole cause besides sounding like an extra from a Friday the 13th movie, she's entirely normal.

Perhaps we can be pals, but we'll never go out anywhere. Kind of like the guy who dates the fat girl with the really nice personality.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home