Friday, April 08, 2011

Asshole of the Day

Buhster buh-buh-buh-back in action. I promise I'll give an update of the misc I've encountered in this new land/job; but today, after being forced to sit through an all-day meeting, I'd like to bring back the Asshole of the Day. So without further adieu, I bring you...

The "I'd like to echo..." Asshole.


Listen, man. The last time I checked, we were in a conference room trying to solve a business problem, not in the fucking Andes yodel-odling so that we could hear the beautiful echo of our own voices. So the next time you feel the need to reiterate what another person in the room has said just to hear the ragingly annoying sound of your own hideous voice, please refrain. Otherwise, I might be forced to throw a bag of Ricolas at your head every time you open your mouth to speak.

1 Comments:

At 10:38 PM, Blogger Miss Misc said...

ahhh interesting. also known as the cosigning asshole.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home