Sunday, November 26, 2006

My Eyes Are Burning, I'm Blind!--An Ode to Full Frontal Nudity


I go to Bally's, I just want to work out, cause I want to stay itty bitty
But everyday when I walk though the locker room I'm confronted by someone's saggy titty
Swingin left and right, to and fro unleashed from a brassiere that's nowhere in sight
I hurry to avert my eyes, yet too late, I'll have nightmares tonight
Ladies please spare me the sight of your boobs and your crotch cause i don't want to know you like that
Let me go back up front and grab you a towel to cover up your rolls of fat
I'm not trying to hate, just wanna be real and let you know that you're traumatizing me
I live for the day when I can go to the gym without seeing full frontal nudity

2 Comments:

At 8:41 PM, Blogger sb said...

Oh, don't even get me going about the guys in the locker room who you think are wearing fur coats until you realize that fur coats don't have weiner holes. Those nasty-ass hairy muthas need to use a god damned towel too.

 
At 10:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is called Karma - you might want to think about it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home