Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Asshole of the Day


The Non-Self-Editing Asshole

I took the elevator upstairs to ask a coworker (who refuses to answer the phone) a simple question-should have taken 2-minutes tops. Twenty-five minutes later I stumbled back to my office with way too much information.

Listen asshole, I wanted to know about a URL address, I did not want or care to know the following inappropriate details about your life:

Your low-dosage birth control pill doesn’t work
You haven’t had your cycle in four months
You want to buy an electric car
Your brother in law got laid off and his wife is a stay at home mom
You prefer a female gynecologist
You really loved your former dentist


I don’t really know you like that homie and I never will because I am leaving this shit hole in 48 hours never to be seen again. On a side note, of course this person has been fast tracked in the company and will soon be receiving her own department. How fitting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home