Tuesday, August 14, 2007

A Bell Boy, A Lifeguard and a Rastafarian Walk Into a Bar


Just got back from the Bahamas and I'm making a slow recovery from 4 nights and 5 days of acting like a 19-year old. Below are highlights from my trip:

I got a sunburn--for the average white girl, this is no big deal. For the average black girl it's unheard of. I'm peeling and shit and quite proud of this achievement.

I let a miscellaneous bell boy invite himself to my room for a 1/2 hour massage then proceed to drink a beer and watch a movie with me in bed before he decided his "break" was over.

I got into a strange taxi-cab with two strange men in a strange country...twice. Hey, it's a small ass island but a princess like myself never walks.

I wound up at a strange beach with the abovementioned strange rastafarian taxi driver, where he then attempted to conjole me into lewd behavior by promising to give me "the best part of him." I told him thanks but no thanks cause the best part of him was barely visible to the naked eye and not worth my time. I also have a strict 24hr rule before sleeping with any strange men and it had only been 17.

I let a mildly cute lifeguard take my non-swimming ass out on a catamaran. Later that night I proceeded to enter yet another strange car with the lifeguard in order to get a free ride to the club.

I managed to find a midget from Chicago to hit on me.

Oh, and to obtain yet another ride, I agreed to wear boy shirts around my apartment in front of my ex-boyfriend. Damn...I feel like a cheap hooker now. And I CAN'T WAIT to do it again next year.

1 Comments:

At 10:33 AM, Blogger sb said...

that's an extreme midget sighting! wow, i'd have been pleased just to hear you saw a midget, but you actually got hit on...impressive.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home