Thursday, October 25, 2007

Asshole of the Day as Chosen by Buhster...

The Middleman


Sadly, I am the asshole of the day. I just spent the last three days serving as the middleman in between my boss and this vendor that she doesn't want to deal with herself. So I had the displeasure of having her tell me to tell him things that she wanted in her contract only to have him tell me to relay to her an issue with the contract and to ask her more questions that I couldn't answer myself...at which point, my boss got very angry and told me to tell him that she said she feels like he's trying to bully us into signing a contract a month earlier.

The worst part about it is that the reason I'm obliging is because I'm too tired to fight anymore. And that makes me the asshole of the day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home