Thursday, September 13, 2007

Contributing to the Deliquency of a Minor


I got a call from my sister today. It seems that my 2-year-old nephew bit someone at school because he wanted their toy. Oh well, I have been known to bite people to get what I want as well. But apparently he's also been getting his teachers to back the hell up off him and leave him alone by holding his arm up and waving his hand in the "whatever" motion. I am quite proud to admit that I am teaching him how to be an asshole!

A few months ago, he didnt want me to pick him up so I said "forget you" and made a noise and waved my hand at him. He thought it was hilarious and hasn't stopped doing it since.

This all contributed to his first official pre-pre-preschool "write up." He is also the originator of the term "buh," which is now indispensable to my vocabulary.

The process of being a true asshole is very complicated. It took me years to really get it down, but he is learning early, shit, I dare say he's a prodigy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home