Monday, August 27, 2007

Asshole of the Day


Memorial Drives

I understand that there are lots of remarkable people in the world; Marky Mark, Scary Spice, Fergie;, etc. who deserve to be commemorated in some very special way. We really do need to remember the contributions they each made to society. But can you please stop giving everybody and they mama their own street sign! Just cause they were born in this city or flew over it once on their way to a better city, doesn't mean they need their own metropolitan street! My ass got lost yesterday because instead of seeing Harrison Street, there was a little brown sign in honor of some asshole I've never heard of. Please don't force me to write a letter to the city, I get very angry when I have to do that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home