Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Asshole of the Day


So Called Currency-X-Change

Miss Misc: "Excuse me, I'd like to exchange my Bahamian money for American. It's a direct exchange rate."

Currency Exchange: "Canadian?"

Miss Misc: "No BAhamian"

Currency Exchage: "Ohhhh, we don't take that."

Miss Misc: "Ummm, isn't this the currency exchange?"

Currency Exchange: "Yes, but we only exchange four kinds of currency."

Miss Misc: "Ummm, but there's lots of countries, with lots of money."

Currency Exchange: "Try American Express"

Miss Misc: "Ohhhh, ok."

To make a long story fucking short, I went to American Express, where they tried to give me $23 for my $31. What kind of exchange rate is that!!! They then proceeded to send me to the bank, who wouldn't take it cause they too only accept a few currencies and I wasn't a customer (yeah, well fuck you too Chase) They sent me to my bank, who wouldn't take it either. So I now have $31 of cartoon money in my fucking wallet. $31 is a 2 large pizzas, 1/2 of a bikini wax and 28 cups of Dunkin Donuts coffee. You are dealing with a girl who carries around coupons in her wallet. I am beyond traumatized.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home