Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Asshole of the Day


Sneak-a-peek guy

I'm serious about my health, I try to hit the gym five times a week. I've even hired a personal trainer (who has the body of a god and who I'd love to take my virginity...er, reborn virginity, but that is another post.) Anyways, it can be quite hard to work out when you feel eyes boring through your shirt, down your sports bra and up your shorts. It got so bad tonight that my trainer laid a towel across my butt during one of the exercises and was like "damn girl, these guys in here are trying to sneak a peek."


Fellas, thanks for trying to give me a gynecological exam from 10 feet away, that's very nice of you to think about my cervical health. But I'd appreciate it if you'd keep your eyes straight forward and concentrate on your form...and not mine.

Dude, this ain't no fucking .25 peep show. Avert the eyes asshole.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home