Thursday, September 20, 2007

Asshole of the Day


False Sense of Urgency Guy

Where's the fire, where's the fire? Oh, there's no fire? Just a little bit of smoke? Oh...no smoke either? You just anticipate smoke in the near future so you'd like me to start working on our response to a potential crisis, just in case?

To all the people in the world who create a false sense of urgency, you my friends, are assholes.
As I sat at my desk today at 7PM, I wondered why the hell all of a sudden it was so important to finish the project that I put on my boss' desk 3 weeks ago. I also wondered why she waited until the night before my long weekend to pop into my office at 6pm to hand me her edits. And why all of a sudden is there an imaginary deadline looming? Me thinks you should take your little red editing pen, stick it in a pile of poo, then stick it in your eye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home