Monday, March 17, 2008

Oh Where, oh where has my Buhster gone?


Dear God,

It's me, Miss Misc. I know I've been a huge asshole in the past, but can you please find my friend Buhster? She's about 5'7" 1oo and something pounds, dark hair, kind of yellow. She has a delightful disposition when she's not being a total asshole and telling people to get out of her way.

If you find her for me, I will stop tripping people on the street, I will take my bag off of the seat next to me on the bus and stop using the handicapped bathroom stalls cause they're more spacious and shit.

Thank you for your immediate attention to this matter.

Um...Amen.

Miss Misc

2 Comments:

At 5:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now you know you went to the wrong place to find my sinnin ass.

I iz hur! I iz hur!

And please, don't kid yourself. You know you won't take that bag off the seat next to you. Deterring the CTA miscellaneours is number one on the Misc Misc To Do List.

 
At 8:56 PM, Blogger Miss Misc said...

But God is omnipotent and he can see you EVERYWHERE so I asked him to track your ass down, you see how quickly it worked.

Anywho, I have upgraded and no longer ride just any old CTA, I ride the special CTA that goes to my job, it's all little and cute and full of really smart people pursuing PHDs but who lack basic social skills.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home