Monday, March 10, 2008

Pardon Me While I Nap For The Next 2 Years


After infiltrating the top secret world of TEMPS (those employed minus pseudo supervisors) I have decided that I would rather not work a real job ever again. Today I was at my assignment that will basically last as long as I friggin feel like coming to it and I was strangely at peace. No computer hence no e-mail, no phone number to distribute, surrounded by happy people who know a good job when they see it and therefore refuse to quit. The most recent hire has been there four years and another lady has been there for 50!

I somehow scored another office versus a cubicle(how I keep doing that I have no idea) and the people I'm working for are actually, dare I say, self-sufficient. Praise the lord, hallelujah, I have found the promise land. Did I mention the Robinson's ribs that I shall partake in for lunch on a weekly basis? Or the fact that I can walk home in 20 minutes?

I know I'm not an idle person and I'm all adventurous and shit, but dude, I might just hide out in this job for as long as possible until they figure out that they fired me two years ago and someone just forgot to tell me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home